Full-time – Architect
Mitchell Architects are seeking to appoint an Architect or Architectural Designer to complement our experienced and friendly team.
We are looking for someone educated to RIBA Part 3 (or Part 2), with a minimum of five years’ UK based work experience in practice.
A long-established practice, we work on a diverse variety of interesting and exciting projects. Based in Plymouth and working throughout beautiful Devon, Cornwall and beyond, our friendly team form a supportive and collaborative working environment.
Having a deep commitment to tackling the climate and ecological crisis, our practice are leaders in sustainable design and particularly Passivhaus design. We produce works throughout all stages of design and construction, and do not limit our scope thereby making a continually exciting workplace.
We offer flexible working hours, working from home and a complementary healthcare package.
Our office is in a great location, with all the amazing benefits of easily accessible beaches, sea, rivers, and moorland nearby.
- Educated to at least RIBA Part 2 level with 5 years professional experience (minimum)
- Experience of dealing with Clients throughout all project stages
- Ability to manage multiple projects and manage workload effectively
- Manage (and skillshare) other team members
- Full working knowledge of Autodesk Revit (transition from a good knowledge of other BIM packages possible)
- Flexible full-time hours
- Healthcare package
- Skill development support
- Cycle to Work scheme
- On site secure cycle storage
- Future opportunity to progress within company
- Free parking outside office
- Working as part of a friendly team in a great location
Competitive salary offered depending on experience level
If you are interested in joining our team, we ask that you include a
- Cover letter, C.V and portfolio
- Please send to email@example.com
Please note, we unfortunately will not be able to provide visa sponsorship to the successful applicant.